Linux Writer Job
- Do you have a passion for Linux and writing?
- Have you ever dreamed about a Linux job?
- Do you want to contribute to the Linux community?
Then this job is for you.
I am looking for a partner who will help me with writing for AverageLinuxUser.com.
AverageLinuxUser.com is a young project with great potential. It is two years old and it has only 72 posts. However, it already gains more than 80,000 views per month.
By joining the Average Linux User project, you will get these benefits:
- develop as author
- exposure to a large audience
- learn more about Linux
- get compensated for your work
- work directly with me
It will be a freelance work on a regular basis (one article per week). The payment will depend on your experience and skills.
- passionate about Linux
- writing experience
- basics of GIMP (to edit screenshots)
Please, include in your application:
- why you want to join the Average Linux User project (250 words maximum)
- List of 5 universal things you would do after installing any Linux distro (test assignment).
- Samples of your previous writing work (if possible).
Send it to AVGLinuxUser@gmail.com and use “Linux writing job” in the subject line.